Welcome to Our Practice
Podiatrist- Foot Doctors Eliminating Foot Pain
One of the goals of our Web site is to provide you an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about podiatry, foot pain and ankle ailments, treatments available, exercising and shoes. There is an overview of our practice including our doctor and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. As a licensed podiatrist in Maryland, Dr Diamond believes that patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we'll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.
At our Owings Mills office we have an on-site Certified Surgical Center that allows our patients to have surgery in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere rather than in a hospital setting. Our Surgical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
ABOUT ACCREDITATION FOR OUR SURGICAL FACILITY
Dr Diamond and the operating room team perform most surgical procedures at our on-site surgical facility, the Foot Surgi-Center of Owings Mills, LLC, which is located within our Owings Mills office suite. This facility is fully accredited by American Association of Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
AAAHC accreditation has been recognized as the "gold standard" and every AAAHC-accredited ambulatory surgery facility must meet stringent national standards for equipment, operating safety, personnel and surgeon credentials.
ALL AAAHC-ACCREDITED FACILITIES MUST:
- Comply with applicable local, state, and federal regulations
- Adhere to federal laws and regulations affecting their operation such as OSHA blood-borne pathogens standards, hazardous waste standards, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Use advanced instruments and monitoring devices for patient safety
- Allow surgery to be performed only by qualified surgeons who have privileges to perform the same surgical procedures in an accredited hospital.
- Provide for the administration of moderate anesthesia (twilight sleep), when appropriate, by a board-certified or board-eligible anesthesiologist or a certified registered nurse anesthetist. Other personnel assisting in surgery and providing care for the patient in the recovery room include specially trained and certified surgical technicians and registered nurses.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our qualified staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. Our offices areconveniently located in Owings Mills, MD and Westminster, MD. We invite you to e-mail or call our office with any questions via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site.